Last Updated: January 16th, 2018
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information when you use our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect the information you voluntarily provide to us through our services as well as third party services, including:
- Data entered into our web forms or surveys
- Data entered when signing up for mailing lists, newsletters, or RSS feeds, such as name and email addresses
- Information entered for entries in sweepstakes, contests, giveaways or promotional events, as well as personal details such as name, address, email, and phone number
- Registering an account at DewBurn’s Help Desk center, including information sent to DewBurn in support tickets and customer details including name, address, email, and phone number
- Information sent to us via social media platforms including, but not limited to, tweets, posts, images, and videos
- Content of emails including, but not limited to, attachments, links, videos, images, and header information
Other Information We Collect
We will collect information automatically when you use our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services. Information we collect automatically include:
- IP address and geolocation details
- Cookies and similar means of saving details
- Hardware and software information, including, but not limited to, hardware identifiers, platform information, web browser type and version, operating system, language settings, general settings, and input type
- Time and location spent on our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services
- Pages viewed and click information, including heatmap information and referring and exit pages, on our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services
- Social media accounts and email addresses used in conjunction with our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services
- Help desk analytical information such as ticket times, dates, resolution status, priority status, agents and customers involved, attachments, and ticket messages
Information Collected from Third Parties
We will collect information from third party services that may sell or distribute our games, marketing materials, and other services. Information we may receive include:
- Account registration details
- IP address and geolocation details
- Personal details such as name, address, email address, location, date of birth, and other details, excluding payment information
- Gamertags, usernames, or nicknames used on third party services
- Hardware, software, apps, and games owned, rented, or trialed
- Social media account information including, but not limited to, profile information, pictures, posts, videos, images, text, friends, followers, and conversations
- Contact lists
- General analytical data such as playtime, hours of play and other game data
- Information gathered from clicking links on our website, including, but not limited to, social media share buttons and external links and resources. By clicking these links, DewBurn does not have responsibility for how your information and privacy is handled as they pertain to third party services. Be sure to review the applicable privacy policies of third party services and be sure to contact them if you have any questions regarding their own policies
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
DewBurn uses information collected from you, our Services, and third parties to enhance our services. We use the data to:
- Study information to create, operate, improve, and monitor the health of our Services
- Increase efficiency, improve security, and enhance our marketing tactics for our Services
- Improve our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix issues, bugs, and problems with our Services, to provide support via our help desk and social media channels, and to provide appropriate software updates as necessary
- Authenticate and validate game sessions, progress, and statistical information
- By contacting us or posting on our social media platforms, you agree that we reserve the right to share, re-post, retweet, or quote information shared with us on our social media platforms
- Help keep a fair and balanced game experience for all, resolve disputes and help eradicate fraud and illegal activity on our Services
- Analyze survey data
- Communicate with users, including general inquiries and troubleshooting requests
- Information obtained by third party services are under no control by DewBurn. Be sure to review the applicable privacy policies of third party services and be sure to contact them if you have any questions regarding their own policies
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals at this time. You may, however, wish to opt out of tracking by changing your cookie settings. Refer to the documentation of your web browser to learn more information.
We use analytical services to study data to help improve our Services. This data may include anything listed in Section 1 – Information We Collect, listed above. We use this information to help enhance the experience for our users and to update our infrastructure accordingly. DewBurn may collect information regarding your devices for our products to show data such as gameplay statistics, hardware and software information, and other relevant information.
Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention
DewBurn employs the use of anti-cheat and fraud prevention software to provide a fair gameplay experience for all. We collect information regarding your hardware, software, and devices for security and authentication reasons. We also share this data with third party services that require it for the integrity of their services.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
DewBurn may share information with other users. We may share personal information with third party services to improve their services. Third party services are not authorized to abuse or misuse confidential user information except as needed to improve their services. We will not sell your information to marketing services.
We may also share information about you where required or in good faith by law or legal process, to law enforcement and government officials, or when suspected of illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer or sell information to our businesses or assets.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
DewBurn takes reasonable necessary measures to safeguard user privacy against unauthorized access. However, due to the nature of online services, we cannot guarantee absolute protection of user information. DewBurn does not assume any responsibility in case of a breach, attack, modification, deletion, or any other form of unauthorized access to user information.
Furthermore, user information sent to third party services are under no control of DewBurn. Please be sure to review the applicable privacy policies on third party services and be sure to contact them if you have any questions regarding their own policies.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
DewBurn does not knowingly collect information from children aged 13 years or younger. Any persons sending information through DewBurn’s Services is represented as a person over 13 years old. If DewBurn has reasonable belief that personally identifiable information has been collected from a person 13 years old or younger without parental consent, DewBurn will delete this collected information, which may result in restricted access to our Services. It is the full responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their child(ren)’s online activities and teach them the importance of privacy online, as DewBurn is not responsible for doing so. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years old who uses DewBurn’s Services, you may send us an email to the address located in Section 8 – How to Contact Us, at the bottom of this document to request removal.
6. YOUR CHOICES
You have certain choices about how your information is collected and used. By using our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services, you agree to the terms as outlined in this policy. You may enable the use of software to block cookies and tracking information; however be aware that doing so may restrict access to our Services. If you do not agree with how your information will be used as presented in this policy, you must immediately stop access to our services, games, websites, and social media platforms.
You may also request for your information to be deleted by sending us an email to the address located in Section 8 – How to Contact Us, at the bottom of this document. Be sure to include your first and last name, email, and any associated usernames, gamertags, or nicknames. Please be aware that deleting your information may restrict access to our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services. We may still retain certain information to resolve disputes or for the integrity and security of our services, games, websites, social media platforms, and third party services.
7. POLICY UPDATES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US